Online Gaming

Gator

Original poster
Mar 19, 2013
Does anyone here play any MMORPG's? I used to play Star Wars Galaxies before they took it offline. I was on the Bria server. I played Age of Conan some but never really got in to it much. I play Star Wars: The Old Republic, now. The server I play on is Jedi Covenant and I am on the Empire side.

RedVirus

Feb 12, 2013
Gator said:
Does anyone here play any MMORPG's? I used to play Star Wars Galaxies before they took it offline. I was on the Bria server. I played Age of Conan some but never really got in to it much. I play Star Wars: The Old Republic, now. The server I play on is Jedi Covenant and I am on the Empire side.

I only play:
Day of Defeat 1.3
Left 4 Dead 2
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance
Supreme Commander 2
Battlefield 2 don't play any more
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 don't play any more

ShadowClutch

Sep 5, 2012
No PC gaming, but on Xbox, I'm on:

Dead Island
Halo 4

Will probably get Dead Island 2 when it comes out in April.

Gamertag: OfHammerAndFire

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Dont play on the PC but i do play on the Xbox360 and soon the PS3 once i get another Cat 5 cable.

Mostly play the following on Xbox: Gamertag: Darkrider25ca

COD Black Ops II
COD Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Forza Motorsport 4
Forza Horizon
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier

and on the PS3

Crysis 2
Medal of Honor

Gator

Original poster
Mar 19, 2013
Both of my sons play the COD games and Black Ops on Xbox 360. I used to play SOCOM on PS2 and PS3 and NCAA football and Madden online on PS3 until my PS3 was stolen but thats a story for another time.

dazingla

Jul 14, 2013
Used to play cod black ops 2 but since Blizzard released Diablo 3 came out Im on my Pc a lot more than my PS3

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
XBox360 gamertag: larry115

dmanns67 said:
XBox360 gamertag: dmanns67
When ever you are not here whoring... :raspberry:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
djthumper said:

Lol I have been slacking lately. I have not even turned my xbox on in about a month or so.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
XBox360 gamertag: dmanns67

djthumper said:

I may be firing up xbl before the month is out, will fire off a friend request then.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

xOgrex

Sep 17, 2012
I played Eve Online (for about 6 years) but got tired of the monthly subscription and all the work I had to put into it. Switched to Guild Wars 2 about 3 months ago and have been enjoying it so far. Much less work and only the one time cost of purchasing the game.

As far as FPS games, used to play Soldier of Fortune 2 before switching to the CoD franchise. Tried Battlefield 3 but hated having to install the craptacular Origin bloatware EA forces you to use.

Never been big on consoles as I can't figure out the controllers. Give me a keyboard and mouse over a gamepad any day.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I see they are getting rid of the points on XBox and converting your existing points into currency to go in your account.

I guess instead of an add-on costing 200 points, it will cost $4.00. Not exactly sure the cost breakdown of the points, just an example.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I received an email say that our family XBox live Gold account is going to be split up into individual accounts... I don't if I really like that.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
Used to play Everquest, decided having a real life was better than having a fake one so I don't play MMORPGs and more, except one on my phone (Parallel Kingdoms).

willbill92

Feb 15, 2014
I didnt know there was a corner on this site for stuff that wasnt related to the GMT360. I mainly play my PS3 and occasionally I will play my PS4. At least until I get more games.:cool:

For those of you that play Playstation My PSN name is YuNgMoNsTeR102 send in the message GMTNation or I will ignore the request.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
djthumper said:
I received an email say that our family XBox live Gold account is going to be split up into individual accounts... I don't if I really like that.

Kinda weird, they didn't really do the family plans that long... 2-3 years? Probably looking to scrape some extra bucks to help pay for the infrastructure for the XB1. If you don't have a One, maybe it's specific to 360 owners to try getting them to upgrade, who knows with a shill like MS.

xOgrex said:
I played Eve Online (for about 6 years) but got tired of the monthly subscription and all the work I had to put into it. Switched to Guild Wars 2 about 3 months ago and have been enjoying it so far. Much less work and only the one time cost of purchasing the game.

As far as FPS games, used to play Soldier of Fortune 2 before switching to the CoD franchise. Tried Battlefield 3 but hated having to install the craptacular Origin bloatware EA forces you to use.

Never been big on consoles as I can't figure out the controllers. Give me a keyboard and mouse over a gamepad any day.

I have BF3 on the 360. No Origin bull required, but if you want HD textures you have to do a separate install. And then every update is like 34798234732 gigabytes, and of course the 360 has pretty limited space. I upgraded from no HDD to 20 long ago, then up to a 60GB a while back, and even then it seems like it sucks on space. I haven't put the disc in in months, honestly it seems like every time it loaded up it wanted another 2 gigs for this or 3 gigs for that, and was an inferior game to BF:Bad Company 2 anyway.

And I like the simplicity of controllers, but the "infinite" variability of a mouse for aiming is like night and day when it comes to FPS.

JAB

Jan 9, 2014
No real gaming for me but I do sim race on PC.

Any other iRacers on here?

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I play quite a few online games..

Team Fortress 2
Medal Of Honor
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Half Life 2, and episode 1 and 2, and Lost Coast
Left 4 Dead (1 and 2)
Portal (1 and 2)
Burnout Paradise
Crysis (1 and 2)
Need for Speed (most of them)
Family Guy - Back to the Multiverse
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

And a whole bunch more.

Blade

Nov 20, 2011
TollKeeper said:
I play quite a few online games..

Team Fortress 2
Medal Of Honor
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Half Life 2, and episode 1 and 2, and Lost Coast
Left 4 Dead (1 and 2)
Portal (1 and 2)
Burnout Paradise
Crysis (1 and 2)
Need for Speed (most of them)
Family Guy - Back to the Multiverse
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

And a whole bunch more.

I have been back to Team Fortress 2 after a long break. But playing with the kids and getting blown up steadily :thumbsup: is a lot of fun if you have the right mindset going in.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Aren't your kids like... my age?

Blade

Nov 20, 2011
The_Roadie said:
Aren't your kids like... my age?

My kids are actually their age or a little older. :thumbsup: The oldest is 32 and we all play together. It's like having a gang when we team up :tongue:

AquaLady

Feb 12, 2014
Console: COD Black ops 1 and 2 and MW3. Marvel Vs. Capcom2, Tekken, DC Universe Online, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn and Elder Scrolls Online.
PC: Maplestory, ex WOW player and Forsaken World. Trying to find low graphic games since my computer caught a virus that messed up the graphics card.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online