off roading in pa

envoyjoe

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
hi guys if any body in pa that likes to go offroading alot here is a club im in and it dont matter what kind of rig you have you can join they just ask that you go to sume of the off road trips here is the link Home - they are asome we go offroading all day and camp out that night and go wheeling more in the morning it a lot of fun so any buddy close to me should try it and if you want you can ride with me and see if you want to take you rig next time :wootwoot::wootwoot:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I'll keep it in mind, but right now truck really can't do any hard core off roading.

envoyjoe

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
I'll keep it in mind, but right now truck really can't do any hard core off roading.

we do light trails for some of the guys we just need to if you are going and the trial guide will take lighter trails

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
envoyjoe said:
we do light trails for some of the guys we just need to if you are going and the trial guide will take lighter trails

Got it. Thanks.

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
The only time I've ever done any off-roading was when it was involuntary and when it took me by complete surprise

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
qbenplaya00 said:
thats about 2 hours away from me in jersey...

worth the trip:thumbsup: any fall/winter stuff

I didn't see envoyjoe on here for a few months. Not sure what's up with him?:undecided:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online