OBD3 And stupid rumors...

McGMT

Original poster
Jun 17, 2012
I keep seeing these people talking about the future OBD3 that doesn't even exist and they all keep whining because it will have the ability to report everything about your vehicle and where you are to anyone with the right to listen (Govt.). Ok, well first, it doesn't exist so how do you know what it is going to do.... Second, there is already that same thing, it is called OnStar!

What youns think?

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
McGMT said:
I keep seeing these people talking about the future OBD3 that doesn't even exist and they all keep whining because it will have the ability to report everything about your vehicle and where you are to anyone with the right to listen (Govt.). Ok, well first, it doesn't exist so how do you know what it is going to do.... Second, there is already that same thing, it is called OnStar!

What youns think?

If you own a GPS....they can already find you :raspberry:

Location on your phone turned on? They already found you.

Google maps...found you!

You can run, but you can't hide :raspberry::raspberry:

Lima Tango

Dec 4, 2011
I just cut out the middleman and call my local CIA field office directly to let them know everytime I change locations. They stopped taking my calls after calling them to report I was in the drivethrough of starbucks, and calling them back each time my location shifted forwards one car length.

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
McGMT said:
, there is already that same thing, it is called OnStar!

Voymom said:
Location on your phone turned on? They already found you.
Yep, it's the same thing. Onstar is just one more cell phone with the location turned on.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online