Not what i wanted to hear from GM on the new TB

MDBT

Jan 26, 2012
Correct, it's not coming here.

I personally don't care for the new styling of either the Colorado or the TB, they just look like an Equinox front end plastered on. The Colorado especially doesn't wear it's nose well, it doesn't have the same proportion as the rest of the body and the nose looks like a big blob.

With the Equinox selling like hotcakes (they can't keep the 4cyl ones on stock and so have had to put incentives on the V6) and the Traverse outselling the old TB I take them at face value that they don't plan on bringing the new TB stateside.

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Yep given the new TB is body on frame and other than the Tahoe and Suburban, the U.S. is steering away from truck based suvs, I don't see it coming here. Truthfully, I don't see where it fits in given the current GM line up. I ignore the fact that everybody I know has at least one body on frame suv or truck becuse we all have heavy trailers like boats in MN where I know a lot of people who'd be interested. Plus we don't do diesels here like in europe where they are disliked for performance but get much better mileage. Some of the turbo models do well but are expensive.

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
MDBT said:
Correct, it's not coming here.

I personally don't care for the new styling of either the Colorado or the TB, they just look like an Equinox front end plastered on. The Colorado especially doesn't wear it's nose well, it doesn't have the same proportion as the rest of the body and the nose looks like a big blob.

I agree. Most of the newer vehicles(Trucks/Suvs) to me have lost there TOUGH look and really dont look like a vehicle to lift. Execpt the Ford F Series and Ranger. To me we are making more luxurious vehicles....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher