Norcal ss custom true 3/4 drop kit

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Well came out with my own rear coils and got together a kit for the 2wd guys who really want to go the lowest they can.

Front kit
My modified djm upper a arms
TBSSowners.com Store - NORCAL SS'S Modifed Trailblazer Upper A -Arms w/drop 2WD ONLY (Powered by CubeCart)

and belltech front drop struts
TBSSowners.com Store - Belltech Trailblazer Drop Strut Set (Powered by CubeCart)

Rear kit
TBSSowners.com Store - NORCAL SS Custom 30.5 Shock/Spring Combo (Powered by CubeCart)

My new springs sit 4 inches lower than a stock trailblazer (djm rates there coils at 4 inches this is not the case they give 3 inch drop at most over stock)

275 45 20 TIRES
Front from ground to fenderlip 30 inches
Rear from ground to fenderlip 30 5/16 to 30.5

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Man I want the new drop springs for the rear. my wifey would kill me if I ordered them. Maybe this summer when its warm enuf to sleep out in the truck when she kicks me out of the house. Bahahaha

WhiteTB

Nov 22, 2011
What do you have for 4wd?

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
the drop struts are adjustable and work with 4wd but you don't want to run them without a couple spacers because you'll kill your half shafts eventually

he's got other drop springs that put you at about 31.5". i'd do those with a drop struts in front with a 16mm spacer installed

but with all those batteries in the rear you may not need to change your rear springs :smile:

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
on a 4x4 ive used the 2 inch dorp and kw coilvers for a 2.5 drop with no issues.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online