no heat = replace GMC Sierra Pickup

Wyle

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Don't know if this is "Chat" or "Off-Topic", but I just had to share.

Was researching a heater core for my '92 GMC Sierra and came across this at partstrain.com. It seems their form letter answers substituted "GMC Sierra Pickup" instead of "heater core", as well as using "GMC Sierra" for the make/model.

... Just like the radiator, a GMC Sierra Pickup may fail prematurely due mostly to lack of proper care and maintenance.

Sometimes one way to determine if it is really bad is by flushing the coolant system. If there is still no heat, then you got a really bad GMC Sierra Pickup:eek:. This means you have to be in search now with a new GMC Sierra GMC Sierra Pickup to replace the bad unit. Finding a replacement of the bad GMC Sierra Pickup is never a problem. PartsTrain online is always around when it comes to automotive parts needs. You can find a high-quality GMC Sierra GMC Sierra Pickup by visiting PartsTrain online catalog where you can also find premium auto parts and accessories.

The other three paragraphs are almost as entertaining. no heat = replace GMC Sierra Pickup

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Partstrain's text blocks are generated to artificially inflate their page rank in search engines by keyword spamming. :hissyfit: I boycott them for that reason.

Annoying twits.

Wyle

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Yeah, wasn't shopping there. The text came up in a search and I just had to see why I needed to replace the truck if the heater wasn't working. :rotfl:

RockAuto has been getting my business of late. Good prices, damn fast shipping, and sweet customer support so far. Just have to find ANY other discount code than the one linked to the OS.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
Partstrain's text blocks are generated to artificially inflate their page rank in search engines by keyword spamming. :hissyfit: I boycott them for that reason.

Annoying twits.

:dielaugh:

I read your answer and just about died... The FIRST thing that came to mind was: "I wonder if VerticalScope runs that site too."

:rotfl::rotfl:

:poke:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online