New Truck so Everything is for Sale!!!!

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
Hey guys its been a while since I've been on the site. I recently made the decision to buy a truck rather than another Trailblazer, after my wreck. So now I have a few parts left that need to be sold.


Full set of bake pads and rotors (used but still good) $40

Panhard Bar $15

Home Made Awning W/cover $80

Grey Floor Mats $40

full set of rubber inserts $20

Set of plastic Grey back storage Doors $10

Custom built Roof rack $50

Third Brake light $15

flexible Stubby antenna $10

More to Come(cause I don't remember everything I have)

P.S. Prices don't include shipping unless otherwise noted.
 

mnypitTBEXT

Member
Jan 29, 2012
133
What kind of rubber mats are they?
What condition are the grey mats in?
Do you have pictures?
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
They are stock grey carpet floor mats that have rubber under just the drivers feet.
 

kjkim93

Member
Jan 1, 2012
696
Third brake light is it still in good condition? all the bulbs light up? how much for shipping to 11377?
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
kjkim93 said:
Third brake light is it still in good condition? all the bulbs light up? how much for shipping to 11377?

how bout 25 shipped? and yes the brake light is in good working condition
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105

Attachments

  • 13118_4831895712806_1386931758_n.jpg
    13118_4831895712806_1386931758_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 369

BoldAdventure

Member
Jun 28, 2012
1,634
Out of curiosity how wide is that? And does it retract or fold up? I know you said it was DIY. I'm curious if it's to big to attach to the side of my baja rack.
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105

Attachments

  • 559988_4832080357422_225377790_n.jpg
    559988_4832080357422_225377790_n.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 557981_4832113358247_1030860266_n.jpg
    557981_4832113358247_1030860266_n.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 27

shrek77

Member
Mar 30, 2012
252
Trailshaman said:
Hey guys its been a while since I've been on the site. I recently made the decision to buy a truck rather than another Trailblazer, after my wreck. So now I have a few parts left that need to be sold.


Full set of bake pads and rotors (used but still good) $40

Panhard Bar $15

Home Made Awning W/cover $80

Grey Floor Mats $40

full set of rubber inserts $20

Set of plastic Grey back storage Doors $10

Custom built Roof rack $50

Third Brake light $15

flexible Stubby antenna $10

More to Come(cause I don't remember everything I have)

P.S. Prices don't include shipping unless otherwise noted.

Do you have a factory hitch cover?
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
mikekey said:
Out of curiosity how wide is that? And does it retract or fold up? I know you said it was DIY. I'm curious if it's to big to attach to the side of my baja rack.

Idk how long exactly but it was longer than my stock roof rack, it also rolls up in its self.
 

shrek77

Member
Mar 30, 2012
252
Trailshaman said:
no never had one

Damn, worth a try!!! I cant find one anywhere. I've looked online at tb's for sale within 25 miles from where I live, and search online almost everyday hopping to find one....Maybe someday my quest will come to an end lol.....
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
Good luck on your Quest Sir!
 

hockeyman

Member
Aug 26, 2012
726
I'll take the 3rd brake light.

Please PM your payment details to me. My zip code is 19114. If using paypal, I'll cover the fee's.
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
PM Sent Third brake light Sold!
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
There yours! do you want all the rubber inserts or just the cup holder ones?

PM me your address and ill send you payment info
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
Brake light and rubbers sold!
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
Grey storage doors have now been sold!
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
I still have a few items left for sale if any one is interested!

Full set of brake pads and rotors (used but still good) $50 Shipped!

Stock Panhard Bar $15 Shipped!

Stock Grey Floor Mats $50 Shipped!

Custom built Roof rack $50


Thanks!
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105

Attachments

  • 282727_4860117338329_161791339_n.jpg
    282727_4860117338329_161791339_n.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 237

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
No the antenna has been sold already
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
Prices Updated!!!!!

Full set of brake pads and rotors (used but still good) $40 Shipped!

Stock Panhard Bar $15 Shipped!

Stock Grey Floor Mats $40 Shipped!

Custom built Roof rack $40 plus shipping


Thanks!
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
Bump Sold brakes!

Prices Updated!!!!!

Stock Panhard Bar $15 Shipped!

Stock Grey Floor Mats $40 Shipped!

Custom built Roof rack $40 plus shipping


Thanks!
 

seanpooh

Member
Jan 24, 2012
461
Any chance of engine parts such as ignition coils or did the insurance company tow it away?
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
I took everything i could off before the insurance company took it away. Only things left have been listed or sold already.
 

Trailshaman

Original poster
Member
Dec 7, 2011
105
Sold everything except the Stock Panhard bar.

$15 Shipped!!!
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,225
Posts
637,043
Members
18,381
Latest member
SSLady5

Members Online