New to the site

GCTB1289

Original poster
Mar 19, 2012
How y'all doing. Been on the site for a little bit but been really busy lately. For those of you that know me, knows whats going on. For those of you that don't well lets start the Intro. Names Guy, in the Army stationed in Korea at the moment, Going to Fort Drum, NY after this bout early next year. Originally from Long Island. I was also a volunteer firefighter back at home before joining. I got a 2002 Trailblazer LTZ. Bent a rod before joining the military and had the entire truck redone while i was away. wish i could've put the LS2 in but didn't have the cash for it. I do some auto repairs but mostly audio and electrical. Doing an all LED mod once i get home gonna take some ideas that I've seen and i got a few of my own that i will post up once i do them that I'm sure you guys will like.

Peace out and Hooah! (Oorah for the Marines)

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome! Thank you for your service.

RZAwora

Apr 15, 2012
Welcome to the community bro... glad to have you. I also thank you for your service. :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Welcome, and also thank you for your service.. :tiphat:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome to the site !

GCTB1289

Original poster
Mar 19, 2012

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hooah from another fellow soldier!

Welcome to the site, sorry you have been stuck in hell, unfortunately when you PCS back to the states your life wont get much better. Such is the life though....

Dad-O-Matic

Dec 5, 2011
gcacace1289 said:
I'm still on there as well guiding people to the new site for good info and not dead ends.

Welcome.

I was lurking over on the other site and noticed your status was "No longer with us". Who'd you piss off?

View attachment 22563

Attachments

• status.jpg
    status.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chappymate

Members Online

No members online now.