New Shoes!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Looks good mate! :thumbsup:

Mark@PCMofNC

Jul 14, 2014
I think the mirrors look good in black. They blend in with the window and you don't notice them. I think the chrome grille would look good paint matched silver.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
WOW. I got to give you an...

ATTA BOY

Truck still impresses the hell out of me.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Sleepy_Jr

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Thanks guys. I do want to paint the grill but don't know exactly which route I'm going with it. Also drawing inspiration from Kyle's killer hood I am going to attempt to do something with my hood next.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Sleepy_Jr said:
Thanks guys. I do want to paint the grill but don't know exactly which route I'm going with it. Also drawing inspiration from Kyle's killer hood I am going to attempt to do something with my hood next.
If i may? I think the grill should be the same silver as the wheels. i'm sure you could find a nice paint to match. :thumbsup:

Reactions: dmanns67

Sleepy_Jr

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
BlazingTrails said:
If i may? I think the grill should be the same silver as the wheels. i'm sure you could find a nice paint to match. :thumbsup:
Yeah i was thinking that too. Maybe the outer edge black and the mesh silver.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Moots was talking custom envoy cowl hood. Maybe y'all could team up.

Sleepy_Jr

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
big ed said:
lookin very good martin, but you took my idea for my truck..lol..the rims I want are very similar. I guess great minds do think alike, I'm still getting mine damn it martin, we'll just have to like alike, well by the wheels only.. :biggrin:

Mach M5 machined & black
VT5902MB.jpg
That is a good looking wheel. Guess we have similar taste :thumbsup:

Reactions: big ed

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhendsbee

Members Online