New from NY & Trailvoy

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Trailvoy sucks ass, so I was told all the finer people are here so here I am. My name is Joey I'm from Brooklyn NY but live in Queens for the last 10 years. I have a 2004 TB LS that I have been converting to a SS. I am 99% done with the interior only need front leather seats and done with the interior. I also have the front spring and struts, rear shocks, color matched door handles. Soon I will start on the bumpers and grill plus wheels waiting to get the rear springs from ground force to buy SS stockers and install full suspension and 20" wheels. So give me some love and ill do the same.:thumbsup:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! Here, you'll have hundreds of the most active platform support volunteers. Trailvoy, not so much.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over... did you make a thread on tbssowners as well? someone over there is converting their LS to an SS as well...

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! :thumbsup:

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Boricua SS said:
welcome over... did you make a thread on tbssowners as well? someone over there is converting their LS to an SS as well...

Yea, that's me. I have been at Tbss for a few months now just came here now also was at trailvoy too but that's a joke over there.but what's up boricuaSS ..puerto rican ? I was in PR in San Juan and I loved it.. I'm from DR but born here. NY:wootwoot:

GCTB1289

Mar 19, 2012
Welcome from Korea soon to be Fort Drum NY

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Welcome over to the Nation! Much better here! :wootwoot:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Joey71 said:
Yea, that's me. what's up boricuaSS ..puerto rican ? I was in PR in San Juan and I loved it.. I'm from DR but born here. NY:wootwoot:

Claro que si caballero!!! hasta la muerte :yes: Yo naci en los estados tambien (ohio)

my father is from Puerto Rico... and my mother is from Aruba... look forward to seeing your progress cloning the LS...

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Boricua SS said:
Claro que si caballero!!! hasta la muerte :yes: Yo naci en los estados tambien (ohio)

my father is from Puerto Rico... and my mother is from Aruba... look forward to seeing your progress cloning the LS...

Pasteles !!! Yum, yum... Coño eso is es bueno!!!!!! I just ordered a dozen..

O and I don't think I have to say how good are las mujeres...:wootwoot:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome from one Joey to another.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Joey71 said:
Trailvoy sucks ass, so I was told all the finer people are here so here I am. My name is Joey I'm from Brooklyn NY but live in Queens for the last 10 years. I have a 2004 TB LS that I have been converting to a SS. I am 99% done with the interior only need front leather seats and done with the interior. I also have the front spring and struts, rear shocks, color matched door handles. Soon I will start on the bumpers and grill plus wheels waiting to get the rear springs from ground force to buy SS stockers and install full suspension and 20" wheels. So give me some love and ill do the same.:thumbsup:

Welcome!....pay no attention to that Pod under your bed:biggrin:...Mike.View attachment 23226

Attachments

• invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-pod1.jpg
    invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-pod1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 4

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, welcome to the Nation!

Opeth

Mar 25, 2012
GCTB1289 said:
Welcome from Korea soon to be Fort Drum NY

Burrrrr up there at Drum in winter, not a lot of snow but a wind chill that will take your breath away. Our summer residence is close to there.

My brother is also in Korea, stationed in Seoul.

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
I want to thank all of you for having me and welcoming me here..... Ef trailvoy!!! :eek:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome love to see some pictures of your ride

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online