New Audio Upgrade

Border Walker

Original poster
Oct 13, 2012
Just thought that since I got a fair bit in I'd share the images of what I've done so far to upgrade the audio in my TB.

2012-10-19210129.jpg

The Amp I've got set up. RE Audio DTS 500.4. Decided to put it in the little compartment in the cargo of my TB, as I wanted a very stealth install and lacked good places elsewhere even after place suggestions.

The new Headunit to replace my Sony XPlod. Video of it working for a short bit on demo mode. Includes Bluetooth (The wire coming out of it) and has a chime retainer box in the back (Which confused the heck out of me when I first saw it. Didn't know it was back there!)

I have new speakers for all four doors, but waiting on delivery of some 6.5 to oversized 6.5 (6 3/4") speaker adaptors to arrive Tuesday.

Thoughts so far? This is m first time doing any of this to any sort of vehicle.

xOgrex

Sep 17, 2012
Border Walker said:
Just thought that since I got a fair bit in I'd share the images of what I've done so far to upgrade the audio in my TB.

2012-10-19210129.jpg

I just did an upgrade in my 03 TrailBlazer and put a powered sub in the storage space. I'll be posting some pics and info shortly, just need to find time between work, school, the wife, and the kid.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online