Need some help finding this part

SteelCityFan

Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
I was driving the other day down the highway and the mounting bracket for the mirror glass came off my passenger side. I included a picture below to show you what I'm talking about, but I am not able to find this part anywhere without the entire assembly. There is some branding of #s on the back but it doesn't bring up any results.

View attachment 26205

Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_8259_zps8a9b4e6b.jpg
    IMG_8259_zps8a9b4e6b.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0970_zpsfd264a56.jpg
    IMG_0970_zpsfd264a56.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 21

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I've never seen internal parts like this sold separately. There are aftermarket assemblies out there, if you need to save $$. Ebay or Amazon.

SteelCityFan

Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
That's what I figured, and since I will be buying new assemblies, is it possible to add the mirrors with the turn signals underneath if you don't have them from the factory? I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to wire up a relay for them (I have lots of experience with that because of all the audio and lighting mods :yes:)

SteelCityFan

Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
I've had my door apart before and on the door control module there is an empty plug with nothing connected to it, I am assuming this would be where the new mirror would plug in at? Thanks for all the help btw :2thumbsup:

SteelCityFan

Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
Yeah I have manual mirrors now, would this make a difference? Obviously I wouldn't have the controller for the power mirrors I just want the signal markers.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online