need help quick, will these fit?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
dcmtnbkr said:

Quick answer... Not without wheel adapters :no:

Edit: Also, since we have the larger brake components on the LWB, you'll run into issues clearing the calipers with rims smaller than our stock 17"s.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
6 x 5.5" is the correct bolt pattern, to not need adapters. Didn't see a rim size posted though...

Conner299

Jan 16, 2013
Blckshdw said:
6 x 5.5" is the correct bolt pattern, to not need adapters. Didn't see a rim size posted though...

LWB may be different, but as far as I know, our bolt pattern is 6x5". So if they're 6x5.5", wheel adaptors would be needed.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:duh: Yeah, you're right. I was reading some other stuff at work, and the standard distance was 5.5" :redface:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I love it when misinformation gets sorted out before I get into a thread. And I especially love it when I didn't post the goof. :rotfl:

Basically, if the wheels weren't designed for a GMT360 (normal SWB), 370 (LWB - XL/EXT), 305 (XUV), or 368 (Chevy SSR platform - where the original design team migrated to before they quit messing up vehicles with their insane advanced plans), they won't fit.

Design teams that design unique parts when perfectly good ones are available in the parts bin should be shot. I KNOW they did it go obtain excessive backspacing to support the tight turning radius we all enjoy, but the compromises they had to make were evil in the modification enthusiast's opinions.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
the roadie said:
I love it when misinformation gets sorted out before I get into a thread. And I especially love it when I didn't post the goof. :rotfl:

:popo: I was fully expecting to see a Garfield post from you on this Bill. I think it's been almost 2 years now since you got me the last time. :lipsrsealed:

DDonnie

Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
Thanks for the help guys. Apparently my original rim wasn't shot and discount was able to repair it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online