Need help powering front seat

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Im replacing the front seats to SS seats and my truck doesnt have the power plug for the seats. Need help on how to wire them.. Please help i want to do this right away since im off work this week end.

CaptainXL

Dec 4, 2011
Joey71 said:
Im replacing the front seats to SS seats and my truck doesnt have the power plug for the seats. Need help on how to wire them.. Please help i want to do this right away since im off work this week end.

Interesting. So you have the seats ready to put in and you just need power? Can you take a pic of the harness coming off the seat so we can see how many wires there are?

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Sure thing ill put pics up tomorow.. Seat is in the shed already.. Its only the drivers seat because passenger seat is staying manual.. Thanks alot

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
se8avupy.jpg

emymyhu5.jpg

jubysevy.jpg

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
10 gauge orange and black i can imagine its orange power and black ground.. What are the other ones for

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
That doesn't match any schematic I have for my 2004. How about an end view? Does it have one or two rows? How many connector pins are possible? Where does the harness go? To the switch panel on the side? Or to a larger electronic module mounted under the seat that might be the memory module?

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
@roadie 5 connector pins, 2 rows... 1 10gauge orange wire, 1 10gauge black wire.. 1 smaller gauge black with white wire, 1 same gauge green with white wire, 1 same gauge solid black wire.. The orange, black, black on one row, black and white an green and white on another row.. They all end up on switches..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgoldwing54

Members Online