My best friend....passed today

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Yup my best friend "tank" a boxer mix passed today. Only had him for about a month but man was he a great pup. I miss him sooo much. He chewed on some installation on our heat/ac unit outside and had NO idea. Must have poisoned him. All in 1 hr. of him acting funnyand taking him to the vet. he passed. Makes it a little easier having another pup...a rott/lab mix but now he has no buddy. I have been depressed and came home from work crying when I found out. Just thought id share this with u guys. Sorry for the rant.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Sorry for the loss man... better days are ahead... chin up.. :grouphug:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Sorry to hear about "Tank", I hope your other pup is alright.

Take care...

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
It is really hard losing a pet like that, I remember the last time I lost a dog it was 12yrs old and I was workin at the dealer. My manager asked me why I seemed so down n when I told him he told me to just go home cuz he knows that sucks and its hard to concentrate on work when you just found your dog like that.

Sorry for your loss..

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I'm really sorry to hear that you lost your beloved Tank today. I lost my best friend and best dog ever 2 1/2 years ago. It's rough, I still cry when I find myself thinking of him. Sending my thoughts and prayers your way.

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Thanks so much.....I appreciate everyones thoughts.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I feel for you. It sucks loosing a dog, they are members of our family.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Damn brother, I am sorry to hear about your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Opeth

Mar 25, 2012
Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my lab of 11 years back in February, we just recently got another lab pup and he is a handful. Took a while to get over the loss of a loved friend. Best of luck with the other pup.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Sorry for your loss,it's never easy with dogs wether they're young or old.That first year is rough because they eat everything that they come across.I almost loss my last dog and my present dog before they were a year old and have the vet bills to prove it.Having a dog can be the best thing in the world or the worst,very sorry that it's the later for you right now ....Mike.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Sorry for your lost bud. People say that they are just pups but their much more than that to true dog lovers. My heart goes out to u bro.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Sorry to hear about that mate. :frown:

Dunno what we're going to do when the wife's dog.....

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Sorry for your loss man. Know what it feels like, lost my GS of 14 yrs earlier this year.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.