Mr

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTX

Original poster
Apr 29, 2012
Mr

I bought this box to use until I was able to build a higher volume custom enclosure to house a w-7 JL sub. This box performed very well with a JL-v3 12-2. I paid 349.00 + shipping and used it for 1 1/2 months. It is grey carpeted and has sound deadner mat installed on it (recommended extra). It offers a few ways of mounting, I chose to mount it using bolts through the back of the recessed storage space that it mounts snugly into. it fits- 2002 - 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazers
Also fits '02-Up GMC Envoy / Envoy Denali, '05-'09 Saab 9-7X & '03-'07 Buick Rainier.
Installs in the passenger side rear cargo area.
This box allows you to have your trunk space and still enjoy a real nice sound out of your suv. Enclosure will house a 12" subwoofer (SUB NOT Included) Not compatible with optional GM cargo organizer. Will not fit Trailblazer EXT, Envoy XL, Envoy XUV, Envoy Denali XL or Isuzu Ascender.*** I will ship to the lower 48 only. Other states or Canada will be extra shipping. I will package the item very well and will provide insurance and tracking #. PICTURES HERE: http://www.wickedcas.com/product.php?productid=134&cat=15&page=1

WILL ACCEPT Pay Pal, Direct Deposit or Money Order

List Date: 5/1/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mr
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $233.04 + $35 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members