FOR SALE MDB Fabrication bumper and skids

Matt

Silver Supporter
Up for sale are my MDB Fab bumper, radiator and oil pan skids. The skids have never seen fitment to a vehicle (I never got around to fitting them) and the bumper comes with a 20" LED light bar, PIAA Ion yellow fogs and air horns (not train horns).PXL_20211008_220138367.MP.jpgPXL_20211008_220146662.MP.jpgPXL_20211008_220207034.NIGHT.jpg

$1200 cash obo. I'm near Akron, Ohio and am willing to travel a few hours to meet you.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Supporter
If these were for the F/S pickup, I'd be all over them, as I saw them a couple summers ago at a meet-up, and was impressed then. Unfortunately, my Envoy is not what I'm spending time and $ on, ATM :frown:

Question -- Do you have contact info for MDB outside of his FB page? I know he runs his biz from there, but I won't go there if there's an alternative. PM is fine, if the info is sensitive.
If not, I can contact him thru there; I just hate using FB, is all. GLWTS!

Matt

Silver Supporter
If these were for the F/S pickup, I'd be all over them, as I saw them a couple summers ago at a meet-up, and was impressed then. Unfortunately, my Envoy is not what I'm spending time and $ on, ATM :frown:

Question -- Do you have contact info for MDB outside of his FB page? I know he runs his biz from there, but I won't go there if there's an alternative. PM is fine, if the info is sensitive.
If not, I can contact him thru there; I just hate using FB, is all. GLWTS!
I do not mate. If he can't be PM'd from here you can try ORTB, he's got an account over there.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Supporter
Actually, you helped me w/o realizing it... I didn't know he had accounts on both sites. Ta! :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfulcher

Staff online

Members Online

Top Bottom