SOLD! MDB Fabrication bumper and skids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Up for sale are my MDB Fab bumper, radiator and oil pan skids. The skids have never seen fitment to a vehicle (I never got around to fitting them) and the bumper comes with a 20" LED light bar, PIAA Ion yellow fogs and air horns (not train horns).PXL_20211008_220138367.MP.jpgPXL_20211008_220146662.MP.jpgPXL_20211008_220207034.NIGHT.jpg

$1200 cash obo. I'm near Akron, Ohio and am willing to travel a few hours to meet you.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
If these were for the F/S pickup, I'd be all over them, as I saw them a couple summers ago at a meet-up, and was impressed then. Unfortunately, my Envoy is not what I'm spending time and $ on, ATM :frown:

Question -- Do you have contact info for MDB outside of his FB page? I know he runs his biz from there, but I won't go there if there's an alternative. PM is fine, if the info is sensitive.
If not, I can contact him thru there; I just hate using FB, is all. GLWTS!

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
If these were for the F/S pickup, I'd be all over them, as I saw them a couple summers ago at a meet-up, and was impressed then. Unfortunately, my Envoy is not what I'm spending time and $ on, ATM :frown:

Question -- Do you have contact info for MDB outside of his FB page? I know he runs his biz from there, but I won't go there if there's an alternative. PM is fine, if the info is sensitive.
If not, I can contact him thru there; I just hate using FB, is all. GLWTS!
I do not mate. If he can't be PM'd from here you can try ORTB, he's got an account over there.

Reactions: Reprise

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Actually, you helped me w/o realizing it... I didn't know he had accounts on both sites. Ta! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Up for sale are my MDB Fab bumper, radiator and oil pan skids. The skids have never seen fitment to a vehicle (I never got around to fitting them) and the bumper comes with a 20" LED light bar, PIAA Ion yellow fogs and air horns (not train horns).View attachment 101955View attachment 101956View attachment 101957

$1200 cash obo. I'm near Akron, Ohio and am willing to travel a few hours to meet you.
Bumping this and dropping to a final price of $900.

Reactions: Ilikemy3s

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Does it bolt right up to the original bumper mounts or is there fab work needed

I bolts straight up. I can do a bumper swap in 30 minutes or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online