lt headlights

D3vious

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
hey all, just wondering what kind of headlight options are out there for the poor lt owners like me.
every projector style ive found is for the ls, or older models with a crossbar going across the heads.:frown:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Filling out the rest of your profile with your vehicle information will help out greatly.

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
You only have two options. Well, three.

1. Leave them alone.
2. Get the LS/SS style lights and find an SS grill
3. Modify a set of LT lights to your specs.

D3vious

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
djthumper said:
Filling out the rest of your profile with your vehicle information will help out greatly.

haha, didnt realize i hadnt done so yet.
thanks for the reminder.

Maybe i can get a second set to tinker with, thinking about a strip of led's between the headlight and turn signal

YOUNG

Dec 4, 2011
D3vious said:
haha, didnt realize i hadnt done so yet.
thanks for the reminder.

Maybe i can get a second set to tinker with, thinking about a strip of led's between the headlight and turn signal

i added the led eyebrows on the top of my headlights and i liked them! theyve stayed on all winter too, buy some from amazon or ebay, theyre pretty cheap either place, then when u get them just use a few pieces of eletrical tape to attach them to your lights so u can move them around while ur still figuring out where you want them.. :thumbsup:

D3vious

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
TXBlazer said:
you could always pick up a set of LS lights that you like and swap parts over to your LT lights, reusing your lenses

Never thought of that.
I'd love to have a nice set of projectors with halos and change the nasty grey to a much nicer chrome.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher