LS Guys: Who wants to earn a free Fog Light Bracket kit?

Yacdogg

Apr 27, 2012
groundshock said:
Let's give it some time here. As soon as I get some lights and my prototype harness kit back, I'll get it done.

No doubt that it's going to be a hella popular setup.

I'll be waiting patiently.

scorpio1

Dec 12, 2012
^^ I agree, I'm patient, and I'm also in for these once they are done. I need some fogs on my LS bad, but hate the idea of cutting up my bumper more than is needed, using shoddy mounts that don't fit right, or make you drill through the bumper cover.:smile:

Jimbo052

Feb 29, 2012
I could drive up from Milwaukee sometime if you're still looking for a vehicle. Just let me know if you're interested.

jjfranks

Mar 12, 2013
i will like to be your test truck i already installed a aftermarket set of fog lights in my 2003 trailblazer ,but your brackets will be worth a try.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Any updates on this?

DrJessup

Nov 11, 2013
Just curious: some of the comments on this thread seem as if folks have seen the prototyped brackets...
Did I miss some pictures?
Any updates to this project?
I have an '02 LS that I've done several simple updates and renewal stuff. I can fab something for the fogs, but if there's some way to help the project and not reinvent the wheel, I'm all over it.
Hate how that went with that other cat.
If these are engineered and good-to-go, I'm down with that, too.
Thanks for your sweat on this, groundshock! :thumbsup:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Honestly if anyone is interested in helping out I would PM Groundshock. His last login was in April so he has not been active for a while. It would be nice to see something come out of this.

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
:iagree:

Been wanting fogs for a while now.

DrJessup

Nov 11, 2013
Yeah...I noticed that.
As long as it's been, I just figured he surely must have engineered something by now...even if it's just a proto
I'll fire a quick PM his way, just to be sure.

DetsTB

Oct 17, 2013
I would also like to see this project go somewhere with a finished product. I'm sorry to say I can't be of much help being in CA with minimal fabrication skills. I am very interested in purchasing if they do get done since I have been looking for after market brackets and wiring harness for a while now.

bcchevy

May 7, 2013
I made a set of brackets
Real easy just need a welder for mine
Not sure if others were bolt on
I would direct a link just not sure how.
Bcchevys build

Good luck!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I feae this may be a lost cause

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online

No members online now.