Lotek Inc uses the beaSSt!!!

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Not really a big deal.. but it makes me proud...

last month i purchased a triple gauge A-Pillar pod since i was getting a new motor and i wanted to monitor things... well, the website didnt have any pictures of how the products look installed in a TBSS... sooooo.... if you submit photos and they use them to advertise on there website, they issue you a $10 refund of the amount of the gauge pod... well i submitted my photos 2 days ago, and today i got an e-mail from paypal stating that i received $10 :wootwoot:.. so that means the beaSSt is featured on her first website!!! again, not a big deal, but this is a first for me :biggrin:

www.gaugepods.com // Lotek Inc.
and when you click on "picture", you get this...

http://www.gaugepods.com/trailblazer.jpg

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Boricua SS said:
Not really a big deal.. but it makes me proud...

last month i purchased a triple gauge A-Pillar pod since i was getting a new motor and i wanted to monitor things... well, the website didnt have any pictures of how the products look installed in a TBSS... sooooo.... if you submit photos and they use them to advertise on there website, they issue you a $10 refund of the amount of the gauge pod... well i submitted my photos 2 days ago, and today i got an e-mail from paypal stating that i received $10 :wootwoot:.. so that means the beaSSt is featured on her first website!!! again, not a big deal, but this is a first for me :biggrin:

www.gaugepods.com // Lotek Inc.
and when you click on "picture", you get this...

trailblazer.jpg

:wootwoot: That's pretty sweet Juan! Always good when you can give back a little, and when you get a little coin back in return! :thumbsup:

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
sweet deal :thumbsup:
although i think it should be at least half the cost, if not all of it if your were the first to buy and or send pics.

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
You couldn't have submitted a more scenic picture other than one taken in a Bob Evan's parking lot???? :rotfl:

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
$10 was ok in my books especially when the pod was only $50... so im happy... thx for all the props fellas...

and only you and I know Bob Evans Josh lol... i figured it was nice and central and didnt have other advertising aspects in the background that would cause them not to use the photo...

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Bob Evans is nice and all, but nothing says classy like Waffle House or Dollar General! :cool:

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Blckshdw said:
Bob Evans is nice and all, but nothing says classy like Waffle House or Dollar General! :cool:

well good thing i dont have a waffle house up north here by me.. closest one is over an hour away :rotfl:, so we'll just substitute a walmart in there :crackup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigboylove

Members Online