Looking to put together a full set of 16" spares.

groundshock

Original poster
Member
Dec 4, 2011
248
Anyone got anything laying around? Looking to try and accumulate a full set of aluminum black spare tire rims.

Let me know if anyone has any leads.
 

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
14,956
North Las Vegas
our spares are steel. Are you just wanting 16" wheels?
 

Short Bus

Member
Dec 2, 2011
1,906
djthumper said:
our spares are steel. Are you just wanting 16" wheels?

The older TBs had aluminum spares. If I didn't have a EXT, I would like a set. Does anyone know if EXTs ever came with 17" aluminum spares?

trailvoy=library
 

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
14,956
North Las Vegas

03envoy

Member
Dec 25, 2011
537
Short Bus said:
The older TBs had aluminum spares. If I didn't have a EXT, I would like a set. Does anyone know if EXTs ever came with 17" aluminum spares?

trailvoy=library


I have a steel spare and my Envoy is an 03. Idk if it would be the same as an 03 TB but, I would think so..
 

Short Bus

Member
Dec 2, 2011
1,906
03envoy said:
I have a steel spare and my Envoy is an 03. Idk if it would be the same as an 03 TB but, I would think so..

maybe it was just the 02's :confused:
 

Sparky

Member
Dec 4, 2011
12,927
Oh I feel special now :wootwoot: :rotfl:
 

DJones

Member
Jan 21, 2012
701
St. Petersburg, Florida
I'm not sure what happened to the OP, but we were in the process of making a deal on the 3 spares I have.
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,442
Posts
639,383
Members
18,664
Latest member
SooMenn22

Members Online