lookin at a mustang again

cmatb08

Original poster
Jun 3, 2012
My buddy has a 2004 ford mustang GT 40th anniversary red with black leather manual trans COMPLETELY stock with 47,500 miles on the odometer. Seriously thinkin about taking it off of his hands. You know like a good friend would do hahaha.:smile:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
those are nice cars. How much is he asking? What type engine?

RZAwora

Apr 15, 2012
I had an '06 Mustang convertible...black with white leather. That car scored me some women!!! :inlove: It was fun to drive too...scored me some points. :popo:
I don't know what kind of shape it's in, but you're saying it's completely stock. Double check the suggested private party value, looks like it's under $11k. Try to talk him down...tell him to treat you like a good friend. :undecided:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
cmatb08 said:

My friend has the same car man its a really nice ride. Im not gonna lie hes had his fair amount of problems with it. But the kid he bought it from really tore the hell out of it. Overall tho it is a strong car and id buy one. The sounds really nice too. i think his mighta been a 2003 now that i think of it.. :undecided: id agree with rick tho ^ and try to bring him down in price at least a grand. Good luck man

rzawora said:
That car scored me some women!!! :inlove: It was fun to drive too...scored me some points. :popo:

:rotfl: :hopeless: lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinystar696

Members Online