Let's hear it for the Southeast!

Badbart

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Let's see how big this gets!

Anyone watch the NASCAR race at Homestead? The Ford 400? Won by a Chevrolet?! HA!!:biggrin:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Bay area noob in the house!! :raspberry:

Badbart

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Good to see the activity here! :yes:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
South Atlanta in the house!

TrailBlazn420

Dec 4, 2011
cody_s said:
Beautiful area, I'm usually down there every summer

The summer down here kind of sucks! Right now, it's amazing outside. We had some scattered showers, but we're all good now. You will have to let me know when you're in the area so we can schedule a meet!!!:thumbsup:

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
TrailBlazn420 said:
The summer down here kind of sucks! Right now, it's amazing outside. We had some scattered showers, but we're all good now. You will have to let me know when you're in the area so we can schedule a meet!!!:thumbsup:

Yeah it was pretty hot this past summer lol. Maybe I'll have to head down during the spring or something.

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Will be moving to Melbourne, FL in the next 4 months. Getting myself a Trailblazer there (used to have an '05 EXT until a year ago), and down for any meets or what not thats going on in Florida.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
jkdubz said:
Will be moving to Melbourne, FL in the next 4 months. Getting myself a Trailblazer there (used to have an '05 EXT until a year ago), and down for any meets or what not thats going on in Florida.

Welcome (in advance) to the neighborhood. We're usually pretty active over here in the bay area, but we'll usually head across state for any Orlando area meets too. :tiphat:

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Welcome (in advance) to the neighborhood. We're usually pretty active over here in the bay area, but we'll usually head across state for any Orlando area meets too. :tiphat:

I am down to travel for sure. When I am off the ship I do not work for 14 days at a time, so if I am off during a meet and I don't have the kids I am down for some meets.

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Freeze warning here in Houston, TX area early this morning....sky is clear and its cold. Should be in Brevard County by end of March timeframe.

markmc

Nov 20, 2011
There must be some truth to the blood thinning theory :undecided:, cus i have never felt this cold in the midwest at below 0 temps..
All thats missing is the snow..

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
its not the cold, its the humidity...

lol what?

hope you got that flood insurance, your tears are starting to puddle :sadcry:

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
i had a tenant complain their heat wasn't working... thermostat is set to 70 and nothing

got there, kindly explained that you have to set the switch to heat. :thumbsup:

i mean seriously folks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online