Left Front , Right Front Sway Bar Links Stabilizer fits 2002 03 &more Trailblazer Env

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopaybob

Original poster
Apr 3, 2013
Left Front , Right Front Sway Bar Links Stabilizer fits 2002 03 &more Trailblazer Envoy Ascender

This listing is for the left front and right front sway bar links. These are new sealed in bag. I originally purchased a set of front and rear sway links and only used the rear links. So I have the fronts here for sale.

The bag they are in have O.E.Brand printed on it. Please do not confuse O.E.Brand with Original Equipment they are not the same.

I have already installed the rear links and they seem to be good quality.

Please note this listing is for the left front and right front sway bar links O.E.Brand.

I can't be doing returns like walmart so PLEASE CHECK THE PART NUMBERS BELOW to make sure these parts will fit your truck !!!
For comparison- Other Manufacturer interchange part numbers to compare

Moog K6665 K6666 - not included

Trw 18357 18358 - not included
The shipping price in this listing covers Continental United States. Please inquire for shipping charges elsewhere

List Date: 4/11/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Left Front , Right Front Sway Bar Links Stabilizer fits 2002 03 &more Trailblazer Envoy Ascender
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yasha

Members Online