Led kit sale till sunday

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
I've been selling these leds for over 4 years now on my trailblazer site and NOT ONE has burned out and people have been updating the results over time. By far the longest lasting leds for the tb proven for over years now

More info here
$85 SALE UNTIL SUNDAY TBSSOWNERS.COM Trailblazer Interior/License Plate LED Kit - TBSSOWNERS.com Forums - The #1 TrailblazerSS Dedicated Owners Forum

and if you just want the rear tag lights here
$30 SALE UNTIL SUNDAY TBSSOWNERS.COM Trailblazer License Plate LED Kit - TBSSOWNERS.com Forums - The #1 TrailblazerSS Dedicated Owners Forum

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
yes they all do all years.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
How many L.E.D.s? Do you have a pic of the bulbs?

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Short Bus said:
How many L.E.D.s? Do you have a pic of the bulbs?

total of 7 leds for the truck.

matts04tbls

Oct 28, 2012
How does it only take 7? I did my own LED and it took 8 194 for the lights above the doors and one 43mm festoon for the back.

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
newer trucks take less ie tbss.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
NORCAL SS said:
newer trucks take less ie tbss.

Ok, so I guess the question he was trying to ask is will you offer a kit for the 02-05 trucks that use 8-194's in the interior, 1=211 in the rear storage compartment, and 2-194's for the license plates?

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
regular kit includes
4 194 for interior
1 212 for rear area
2 194 for license plate

to add 4 more for the intior would be $60 dollars

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
NORCAL SS said:
regular kit includes
4 194 for interior
1 212 for rear area
2 194 for license plate

to add 4 more for the intior would be $60 dollars

You still didn't answer the question. I wasn't going to say anything, but these seem WAY overpriced

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
no problem after hundreds of bulbs sold on my trailblazer site over 4 years not one bulb has gone out speaks for itself. Many members have bought off ebay just to get them in and burn out in a few months and or colors not matching up over time.

Also for led lights you cant compare them because ive seen the 3 led lights brighter than a 6 led 194 bulb. THere is a reason I stick to the bulbs because they have never burned out on my rides and same for people I sold to. Not the same can be said for the "ebay 10 dollar brands"

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Pictures a customer just sent me. Kit is installed in his ctsv
3221-X2.jpg

3222-X2.jpg

3228-X2.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
Ok, so I guess the question he was trying to ask is will you offer a kit for the 02-05 trucks that use 8-194's in the interior, 1=211 in the rear storage compartment, and 2-194's for the license plates?

Mine need 12 194 bulbs including the license plate, by my foot in the driver side and the glove box.

Short Bus said:
You still didn't answer the question. I wasn't going to say anything, but these seem WAY overpriced

Sorry but I have to agree!! Thats crazy for those prices. LED's are LED's if you get good ones from eBay they wont burn out. Idk if your sugar coating yours or something lol I have bought quite a few pairs and had them for years also and not burnt and same color and everything. Sometimes those "eBay 10 dollar brands" are better then the more expensive ones :twocents:

If this is a sale i dont want to know the regular price lol good luck selling them tho :thumbsup:

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Mine need 12 194 bulbs including the license plate, by my foot in the driver side and the glove box.

Sorry but I have to agree!! Thats crazy for those prices. LED's are LED's if you get good ones from eBay they wont burn out. Idk if your sugar coating yours or something lol I have bought quite a few pairs and had them for years also and not burnt and same color and everything. Sometimes those "eBay 10 dollar brands" are better then the more expensive ones :twocents:

If this is a sale i dont want to know the regular price lol good luck selling them tho :thumbsup:

its all good ive been selling them for over 4 years on my trailblazer ss site no issues and now on my ctsv site and also many people from here and from trailvoy that bought no issues. Doing leds for over 10 years now ive narrowed it down to the brand that has no issues and not one burnt out lamp in over 4 years speaks for itself.

If you dont agree with the price thats great but please keep my post clean for others that are interested in the kit. Thanks

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
NORCAL SS said:
its all good ive been selling them for over 4 years on my trailblazer ss site no issues and now on my ctsv site and also many people from here and from trailvoy that bought no issues. Doing leds for over 10 years now ive narrowed it down to the brand that has no issues and not one burnt out lamp in over 4 years speaks for itself.

If you dont agree with the price thats great but please keep my post clean for others that are interested in the kit. Thanks

didn't mean to make it seem like I am nailing you for what you have or sound like a jerk, im sure they are great quality stuff man :thumbsup: so like I said good luck!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online