Lambrecht Chevrolet

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
:eek::eek: holy crap this guy is going to have a crap ton of money after everything is sold

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Never titled, so does that mean the buyer has a full factory Chevrolet warranty? Imagine pulling into your local stealership with a 1958 Cameo and being under warranty

I think I got the sarcasm color right. Damn color deficiency

RayVoy

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
mapanch said:
Never titled, so does that mean the buyer has a full factory Chevrolet warranty? Imagine pulling into your local stealership with a 1958 Cameo and being under warranty

I think I got the sarcasm color right. Damn color deficiency
You may have the wrong colour :rotfl:, it may be possible that they would have full factory warranty :undecided:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
RayVoy said:
You may have the wrong colour :rotfl:, it may be possible that they would have full factory warranty :undecided:

That would be CRAZY! Most of those need to be restored a little to be reliable, wonder if GM'd foot the bill? Maybe if they sold for a big $$ amount...

RayVoy

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
ScarabEpic22 said:
That would be CRAZY! .
Should that be purple?:rotfl:

ScarabEpic22 said:
Most of those need to be restored a little to be reliable,
Things like door seals never used, but the "life" would be gone from the rubber. The carbs probably had gas in them when parked, they may need to be replaced. The engines would all need to be primed to ensure oil circulation before starting. Even the, I think I would want the engine turned slowly by an external electric motor to ensure it gets lubed. Same for the trannys, rear ends, etc.

They will need more than cleaning.

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
RayVoy said:

Yeah my mom gave me color blindness. Females on her side are all carriers, and all the males on her side get it. Technically I'm Red/Green, but blues and purples screw with me too :sadcry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online

No members online now.