Lake Norman Home Audio

lknhomeaudio

Original poster
Dec 14, 2011
Lake Norman Home Audio

Hello, all!

Our website is just getting started so if you have any questions just ask me on here. Home Audio, Mobile Audio, Pro Audio, CB Radios, and stuff like that is what we sell.

Kicker, Soundstream, Precision Power, Massive Audio, American Bass, Pioneer, Kenwood, Cobra, Connex, Ranger, Dayton, Bash, Peavey, Behringer, Crown, Cerwin Vega and JBL are just some of the brands we offer.

Our prices are already pretty competitive, but if you see someone selling something for cheaper, just let me know and I'll see what I can do for you! :smile:

Thanks, and I look forward to doing business with you guys and gals!!

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome to GMTNaiton.

It would be helpful to our community if you can group your items that fit specific vehicles. (head units, speakers, etc)

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
lknhomeaudio said:
I guess all subwoofers,, amplifiers, 6.5" speakers, and tweeters would fall into that category, right?
Not necessarily. Some applications (such as my 2001 Tahoe) require shallow mount speakers. Some might not. Having those specifics will be very helpful to you since the people buying your products will expect them to fit their vehicles.

lknhomeaudio

Original poster
Dec 14, 2011
True! I do have some shallow mount stuff, but not sure about the smaller size speakers.

As soon as I get some more products on the site, I'll post a coupon code on here for you guys for a certain percentage, or dollar amount off purchases. :smile:

lknhomeaudio

Original poster
Dec 14, 2011
Sign up for an account on the website and receive $10 of any purchase over $100! You'll receive a coupon code at the email provided when you sign up. :smile:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online