Kyle's Audio Build

Kyle

Original poster
Jun 9, 2015
Daniel644 said:
Well everything is wired and running, tell you the hardest part of getting the upper dash piece back in place was seating the clip in the middle between the rest of the dash and the light sensor, little tip for any newb out there, pull the A-pillars before re-installing, much easier then fighting around them. I busted the cardboard a bit on the first one (see picture). also I need to do some additional sound deadening on the rear doors so I can re-install the rear door panels without getting a lot of vibrations, now that those 8's are getting way more power then before.
Hey guys. New on the forum. Looking to upgrade my stereo as well. I haven't found a great mounting solution to the dash tweeters so I'm going to make my own. I pulled the cardboard out and scanned it to a JPEG, imported picture to my 3D software then traced and scaled as needed.. I'm going to 3D print a prototype. Not sure what speakers I'm going with yet so the model will change a bit. Thanks for listening to me babble..

Attachments

• Trailblazer dash speaker mount.jpg
    Trailblazer dash speaker mount.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 28

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online