June

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
Hey everyone im looking at getting a meat together for june some time. I was thinking Right a the coulee dam. I have gone there befor and think it is beautyfull that might be a grate spot for a meat. Lets get this ball rolling.

scorpio1

Dec 12, 2012
That's a great idea! I'd show up for that, money allowing of course. Spent some time there as a kid, love to go back and see it again!:smile:

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
now i was thinking of the last weekend of June because that is a long weekend for us here in Canada and i could come down for a camping trip and im sure my parents would love to go to the coulee dam so that was my plan but that can change if it dose not work for everyone els.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
So June 29/30? Thats right before 4th of July, have to see what my plans are when it gets closer.

yodaddy4200

Feb 3, 2013
I would love too but like scarab said its the 4th and my kids bday is the 06/23 so... Well have to figure something out!! I might still be able to pull it off well see!!

scorpio1

Dec 12, 2012
My b-day is on June 21st, so that would interfere depending on what my family is planning for me. But that said, if its a weekend after or before my b-day I can probably make it work, you guys pick a date and I'll see if I can get the time off from work/ family secured.:smile:

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
That weekend probably will not work for me. I always head up to Lake Pend Oreille for the 4th. I say either earlier in june or later in july.

Jan 4, 2012
how about picking a weekend in mid July either 19th or 26th, its still great weather and will be lots of fun
and hopefully my back end will be done to go off roading...... what you think......

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
I cant do the 13-14th, its my birthday and I already have plans. The 27-28th would work for me.

If the plan is to go offroading, Ill have to bring the 02 instead of the SS. Need some heads up, it's still in Montana right now.

scorpio1

Dec 12, 2012
Off Road Bella said:
how about picking a weekend in mid July either 19th or 26th, its still great weather and will be lots of fun
and hopefully my back end will be done to go off roading...... what you think......

I'm all for a July meet, but I cant do a meet on the weekend of the 19th, I'm a groomsman in a buddy's wedding that weekend.

The 26th works good for me though. And I'm all for going offroading! :yes:

yodaddy4200

Feb 3, 2013
Hey guys theres a car show in Coeur d alene ID June 14/15 72' and older im pretty sure. Its called "Car d Alene". Theres also another show called "Lost in the 50's) about 45mins north of CDA in Sandpoint. Its may 17th/20th. IM definetly going to go downtown and watch the show. It would be fun to roll like 5-6 TB's deep LOL. I dont usually go to lost in the 50's but if someones down for it ill go!!

Let me know id like to catch up with a few of you and talk trucks!! Hit me up peace!!

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
yodaddy4200 said:
Hey guys theres a car show in Coeur d alene ID June 14/15 72' and older im pretty sure. Its called "Car d Alene". Theres also another show called "Lost in the 50's) about 45mins north of CDA in Sandpoint. Its may 17th/20th. IM definetly going to go downtown and watch the show. It would be fun to roll like 5-6 TB's deep LOL. I dont usually go to lost in the 50's but if someones down for it ill go!!

Let me know id like to catch up with a few of you and talk trucks!! Hit me up peace!!

I usually go to Car D' Alene. I would be down to get a meet going there!:wootwoot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.