Is it possible to copy play list to ipod?

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
Does anyone know if it possible to copy my you tube play list to an ipod? I'd like to play my you tube play lists in the Envoy...

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I don't know of an easy way to do it but that may also depend on the iPod that is being used.

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
djthumper said:
I don't know of an easy way to do it but that may also depend on the iPod that is being used.

It's an ipod touch 4th generation 16gb. Easy enough to plug into the Envoy Bose just need to find out how to get playlist on ipod, be nice if song info and all that was on there. Maybe I'm expecting too much? I like my xm but not enough reggae on there for me. Maybe I gotta buy tunes at itunes but that be expensive I'm sure.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
look up an app called music tube and see if that will do anything for you...

NinjuhhNutz

Oct 15, 2012
are you talking about uploading the videos? or just the audio? afaik it would be just simpler to download the music (via TPB <-------- love the site, too bad anakata has been indicted, yet again :hissyfit:) and do it that way. Probably simple to download the videos as well, not that I think about it.
Idk of an app that will convert your youtube playlist into uploadable content (not directly at least)
but, someone out there may know of a way I dont?

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
Thanks for all the replies guys, looks like I got a few options here to research. And ya, I don't need the video portion just the music. I'll see how I make out.

Thanks again.:thumbsup:

kjkim93

Jan 1, 2012
When I want YouTube music on my ipod I use a YouTube to mp3 converter. Google DVDvideosoft. It has shitload of apps that you can use in the computer. All you need to do is copy the music link and paste it in and you get the mp3. Just make sure to chose the quality you want

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.