Introducing myself!!

Kdizzydawg

Original poster
Apr 14, 2013
Hi to all!! I am not going to get into who I am and such! Basically i see forums like this are more about how much you know or how much you don't know! I myself do not know much about mechanics, but wanting to learn! I am here to collect knowledge and than give back where I can! If I make a few aquaitances along the way.. Well that is great too :yes: !! I am thinking I came to the best place as there is plenty of you that came from tv where I read plenty of posts! So yea little bout me I am Canadian 2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4x4 owner looking for a helping hand with minor fixes and maintenance on my ride thanks in advance for all the assistance :biggrin:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation. Sit back and become a post whore, its easy. :biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
this is not a forum.. .this is a COMMUNITY :biggrin:

we are more then just a bunch of people that know or don't know things about GMT's... I have met some of my best friends on here (and trailvoy), traveled over 1500 miles to go out with other members, and I will be staying the night at a fellow members house and sharing a hotel room... we are a dysfunctional family :rotfl:

welcome aboard... look forward to reading up on your mods and future plans...

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Porkins said:
Welcome to the Nation. Sit back and become a post whore, its easy. :biggrin:

Coming from the biggest whore of us all!:raspberry::raspberry::raspberry::raspberry:

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Best said from my GMT Brothers/Sisters........This is a community that's here for each other dealing with trucks or just everyday things dealing with family and life. Welcome to The Nation :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kdizzydawg

Original poster
Apr 14, 2013
Thanks everyone! And yes I suppose it's more of a community as every here seems to be very supportive and selfless as I portray myself, just don't know much about vehicles.. I am a carpenter so I am good with lending hands andxtoughts regarding building projects!! I am wanting to expand my skills and start getting dirty under the hood!!:wink:

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Kdizzydawg said:
I am a carpenter so I am good with lending hands and thoughts regarding building projects!!

Welcome to the Nation!

Excellent news about giving a helping hand. Next time you're in Chattanooga, stop on by.... plenty of projects for carpentry around here! :biggrin:

meerschm

Aug 26, 2012
Growing up I had a second cousin in Melville. so you are like family. (kind of)

anyway, welcome, and may all your bolts come out when you want them to, without scraping your fingers or causing young folks in the area to learn new words.

:coffee:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to the nation !!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tcwest38

Members Online