increase seat height?

04xuv

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
anyone know of any way to raise a base-model seat vertically? adapters of any kind? i drive a delivery truck all day and much prefer looking out well over the hood. looking to go up 3 to 4 inches. i'd appreciate any good ideas.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Hmmmm the seat don't have the lever on the side to raise it a bit? Sorry I don't know but I'm sure someone has the fix for it.

04xuv

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
TexazReece said:
Hmmmm the seat don't have the lever on the side to raise it a bit? Sorry I don't know but I'm sure someone has the fix for it.

no, just the recline lever and the lumbar support.

think i could just swap the seat with an upper model driver seat? if they have that feature? or do i not have the right wiring?

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
You won't have the wiring harness, but as long as you're just needing the power for one seat, it's no more trouble than installing a bass amplifier. If you have a bit of wiring experience, we could talk you through it.

04xuv

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
the roadie said:
You won't have the wiring harness, but as long as you're just needing the power for one seat, it's no more trouble than installing a bass amplifier. If you have a bit of wiring experience, we could talk you through it.

thanks, roadie. if i find a seat local, i'll restart the thread. any ideas on spacers or adapters?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online