I laughed soo hard

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
That's so sneaky it might actually work!

If not, then they'll have purged ALL relevant information from their threads to get rid of us that they'll render themselves even more useless...

I like it. :thumbsup:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
It all came down to a decision I made years ago to host my own photos and graphics in case I ever felt the need to take my ball and go home. I just edited the original graphic on a few (not even 1%) of my pictures - admittedly the more popular ones that were in a LOT of threads. Like the megafuse one and the HVAC actuators, etc.

Wasn't going to publicize it too much here because the nooberators from the OS often used to lurk here to find out who needed to be banned.

Heck, they got so demoralized in the last couple of months they don't even lurk on THEIR OWN SITE anymore. :rotfl:

Ace1875

Original poster
Mar 29, 2012
the roadie said:
It all came down to a decision I made years ago to host my own photos and graphics in case I ever felt the need to take my ball and go home. I just edited the original graphic on a few (not even 1%) of my pictures - admittedly the more popular ones that were in a LOT of threads. Like the megafuse one and the HVAC actuators, etc.

Wasn't going to publicize it too much here because the nooberators from the OS often used to lurk here to find out who needed to be banned.

Heck, they got so demoralized in the last couple of months they don't even lurk on THEIR OWN SITE anymore. :rotfl:

LMFAO SOMEONE REMOVED THE PIC.

:crackup::popo:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgoldwing54

Members Online