Howdy from Michiana

Grimor

Original poster
Mar 28, 2013
Just picked up an 06 Trailblazer LS and came across this site looking for some pics of a bush guard (and it was mentioned on some other forum) . ]

So far, I plan on doing a 3" lift, bushguard/front hitch, running boards and some fog lights on the front. And of course some new rims and tires with the lift. It's a daily driver so nothing too crazy.

I've been on a lot of different forums for cars, CVN, JBO, 12VInsider, etc.. always use the same name.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome aboard :tiphat:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the mods...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Welcome from Warsaw, IN. let me know when your ready to do your lift, I am always ready and able. I have lifted/worked on at least 15 of these trucks and know a thing or two about it. Plus, the off road community is really good about coming together on lift meets. Whenever you want to get together for a cup of coffee and talk trucks feel free to drop me a line. It is always nice to have another local around here.

I am in your area all the time, keep an eye out and if get my attention if you happen to see me.

P9140595.jpg

Grimor

Original poster
Mar 28, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome. Regulator, I'll definitely hit ya up when I'm ready to do the lift. I'm actually in Elkhart and plan on dragging the boat down to your area as much as I can this summer. Maybe we can have a Boatin, Shootin, Liftin weekend lol.

The meet is a ways off, but I might be able to make it, would be good to meet some of the local guys/gals.

Anyone got a good hookup for some power seats? Mine just came with regular ones and the power tilt really helps my back for road trips.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation! Make yourself at home.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Grimor said:
Thanks for the warm welcome. Regulator, I'll definitely hit ya up when I'm ready to do the lift. I'm actually in Elkhart and plan on dragging the boat down to your area as much as I can this summer. Maybe we can have a Boatin, Shootin, Liftin weekend lol.

The meet is a ways off, but I might be able to make it, would be good to meet some of the local guys/gals.

Anyone got a good hookup for some power seats? Mine just came with regular ones and the power tilt really helps my back for road trips.

Hell yea! Sounds like a fun weekend! I was just in Elkhart yesterday at Lochmandy Motor's picking up my wife's new family hauler. Feel free to PM me anytime you have a question or need a hand, I am always willing to help.

Matthew

amweaver47

May 15, 2012
Welcome from Granger

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tcwest38

Members Online