Help with parts ?

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
Looking for new hood clips to replace the broken ones for my hood bug deflector ?
Here's a photo of what im.looking for:
hu4ysy3e.jpg

As you can see that one is broken the tab the goes under the hood....? I was going to buy a whole new deflector but mine is fine plus there $80! So that's too much.
I called oreilys auto parts but they don't understand what im looking for lol :banghead:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Ghost said:
Looking for new hood clips to replace the broken ones for my hood bug deflector ?
Here's a photo of what im.looking for:
hu4ysy3e.jpg

As you can see that one is broken the tab the goes under the hood....? I was going to buy a whole new deflector but mine is fine plus there $80! So that's too much.
I called oreilys auto parts but they don't understand what im looking for lol :banghead:

If you have the other part of the tab, you could always try some gorilla glue. Super glue can work wonders lol

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Maybe contact the manufacture of the deflector. You might be surprised, sometimes their not setup to sell spares and might send a couple out for free.

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
Sure do i forgot i kept the piece that broke lol
jagu3ezu.jpg

I usually use epoxy but do you have a part # or model type of gorilla glue ? (Never used the stuff before) :o
My guess is this is made by lund interceptor i contacted them 2 weeks ago, im tired of waiting for a reply

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Ghost said:
I usually use epoxy but do you have a part # or model type of gorilla glue ?

AAAADCaJPC4AAAAAAVaw2Q.jpg

Once I tried Qbond I stopped using epoxy. This stuff is the shit.:yes:

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
Haha schmucks emailed me back and want me to purchase a whole new bug deflector no thanks mine is fine.

cjceg1985

Dec 8, 2011
You got a pic of what the clip looks like together in one piece I might be able to get me through NAPA.

Ghost

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
cjceg1985 said:
You got a pic of what the clip looks like together in one piece I might be able to get me through NAPA.

Tmrw i take off the non busted one and post the picture here.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.