Hello

Booner

Original poster
Oct 6, 2012
Hi guys/gals. New here from KS. I dont currently own a Trailblazer/Envoy, but my gf does. I have a Bonnie and a Sierra. Hopefully this forum will help me track down some issues the gf is having with her Envoy. Its an 05 Envoy XL Denali. Think it has every option on it possible. Anyway, it nice. Looking forward to sharing information and whatnot with you all. :thumbsup:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Booner said:
Hi guys/gals. New here from KS. I dont currently own a Trailblazer/Envoy, but my gf does. I have a Bonnie and a Sierra. Hopefully this forum will help me track down some issues the gf is having with her Envoy. Its an 05 Envoy XL Denali. Think it has every option on it possible. Anyway, it nice. Looking forward to sharing information and whatnot with you all. :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard Booner!!!!

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! The Better place to be! :thumbsup:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation! I am confident that you will find all of the answers to your questions here.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome aboard :tiphat:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! We were reading with interest your problems getting competent help on the site we all abandoned last year. That would be trailvoy. (See, we aren't threatened by mentioning their name here, but posting our name over there can get you banned. :eek:)

GMTN has the most active collection of platform diagnosticians around. And a friendly community whose members actually respond to intro threads. :wink:

Lima Tango

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome! We will do our part to help you make your gf's envoy happy which will make your gf happy and hopefully she'll make you happy :wink:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
glad you came over brother

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Welcome to the Nation! Lots of great people here eager to help out.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinystar696

Members Online