Hello

ConeKilrAutoX

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
I was previously at the old site ( as 'gone-voy driver') just saying hello to everyone and seeing if anyone is close to erie pa??? I love the site . Thanks to all the moderators and the you members for support and ideas!

background...i had built a powerhouse with my friend. A 1991nissan 300zx twin turbo. All said and done after 18 thousand in upgrades we paid for we had a 950+ hp super car. We raced lambo's ferraris ford gt40s hennesy vipers and nvr lost. I have a track time of 9.2 at 143.xx mph 1/4 mile. Such a fun but dangerous car. I sold my half to him because where i live we have 4months of summer and 8months of winter and it was not practical to own that car and be able to maintain all its expenses. This led me to buy my envoy (2004 4.2l) i had it turbod for a week but cpu couldnt handle it so i decided to bring it back to naturally aspirated. I overhauled engine and have turned into a headturner that also kicks ass all year round no matter what the weather is i Miss the zx but this is so much more practical and fun.

Im in school for 3 degrees. Computer programming, software engineering, and g.i.s. engineering.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome to the nation... im about 2 and a half to 3 hours away from you in northern Ohio..

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
welcome

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online