Hawaii visit 5/8 to 5/20

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
My wife and I are arriving Wednesday May 8th, and departing Monday May 20th. We will be staying in Hawaii Kai. I'm not looking to plan a meet, but would like to meet with any members on the Island for lunch or a beer. :cool:

Any takers?

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
:bump:

We're leaving tomorrow for Phoenix. We'll be there until Wednesday, then continue out to Honolulu.

Probably won't be on the site much for the next few days.

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Lucky dog. Enjoy the trip. We spent 10 days on Maui, Kauai, and Waikiki beach and it was the best trip of my life. Eat well, drink well, relax well, and play well. Have fun brotha!

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Well, we made it. I got to stay with GM and rented an Impala. They gave me a free size upgrade over what I had reserved. (and prepaid for) :thumbsup:

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
:bump:

Anyone?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:nono: Come on Sam, don't you know you don't get to meet people on your first visit. Not until you come back again :yes:

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
i think he's just trying to rub in the fact that he vacations in hawaii :mad:

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
jimmyjam said:
i think he's just trying to rub in the fact that he had a vacation in hawaii :mad:
Fixed it. Just a one time trip for me. Even if my son decides to stay here, my wife will be making any future trips alone. For me, a two week stay is not worth trying to adjust to the 6 hour time difference. Not to mention that long-ass flight. :crazy:

tokahao

Dec 9, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Fixed it. Just a one time trip for me. Even if my son decides to stay here, my wife will be making any future trips alone. For me, a two week stay is not worth trying to adjust to the 6 hour time difference. Not to mention that long-ass flight. :crazy:

Aloha! I'd offer you a ride but my 5.3L would be nothing compared to your DD. If I wasn't working all the damn time I'd take you around for some good eats... or hikes if you're not a foodie. Hope you have a great time! And "Happy Mother's Day" to the missus.

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Sorry just saw the thread now! I'm down to meet up one day if you want to grab lunch and a beer or something.

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
tokahao said:
Aloha! I'd offer you a ride but my 5.3L would be nothing compared to your DD. If I wasn't working all the damn time I'd take you around for some good eats... or hikes if you're not a foodie. Hope you have a great time! And "Happy Mother's Day" to the missus.
Actually, my DD is my 2001 Tahoe with a 5.3L. :wink: If things slow down, let me know. I'm even good with grabbing a quick cup of coffee or Coke.

fr34kout said:
Sorry just saw the thread now! I'm down to meet up one day if you want to grab lunch and a beer or something.
Cool. The only real commitment I have is Thursday evening...HPU graduation. :wootwoot: Let me know what your schedule looks like.

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Doing tint on my DD today and I have to change shocks, rotors, and pads on my moms car tomorrow. How about Wednesday? Or maybe if Tokahao is free we could all meet up over the weekend? I work nights, but I been telling him we should meet up haha

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
fr34kout said:
How about Wednesday? Or maybe if Tokahao is free we could all meet up over the weekend? I work nights, but I been telling him we should meet up haha
Whatever works best for you. Just let me know. :thumbsup:

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
A nice little get together today. (little = 2 members) Sorry, no pics. :no:

Nice to meet you, Caton. Now that the first Hawai'i micro-meet has taken place, more will follow. (that's how the annual Pinellas Park meet started) :thumbsup:

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
BO TIE SS said:

Nice to meet you, Caton. Now that the first Hawai'i micro-meet has taken place, hopefully more will follow. (that's how the annual Pinellas Park meet started) :thumbsup:
Oops. Had to fix that statement. Don't want to be overly optimistic. :lipsrsealed:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
BO TIE SS said:

... (that's how the annual Pinellas Park meet started) :thumbsup:

...brings back memories of the good old days :biggrin: :cool:

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
Blckshdw said:
...brings back memories of the good old days :biggrin: :cool:

Sheesh, if you and Sam want some alone time just say so :wink: