eBay Listing Hantek Model #6074BE Four Channel Automotive Oscilloscope $189.00 with FREE S&H

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
As soon as I saw this Lab Scope Bargain as a Hantek Dedicated, Full Featured Automotive Diagnostic Four Channel USB Oscilloscope for under $200.00... My Teeth started chattering to just relent... and Buy THIS Last One for Only $189.00 outright and add IT to my Raft of other Fine Automotive Oscilloscopes. Hantek always supports a wide range of Windows Operating Systems and have their FREE Software and Manuals available for Download via THIS Link:

But... I have a responsibility to our GMT Nation Members to give this Group at least "First Dibs" over the next few hours... before I succumb to my "Diagnostician's Techno-Greed" and just *Pull The Trigger" on getting this Excellent Buy It Now Bargain.

PLEASE... Somebody... Wise Up and and Make your Move on this DEAL, Guys..!!!. Because I won't be waiting much longer. I created the linked Hantek Product PDF with Full Features Description and Images in it to encourage everyone's interest in getting this Automotive Diagnostician's Tool ASAP. Note that the Windows Tablet that appears in the Under-Hood Image is NOT part of this Hantek Model # 607BE 4 Channel Scope eBay Offer:

*Tick-Tock...Tick-Tock*

PS... A Few More are available HERE at just under $200.00:

Attachments

• HANTEK4CHANNELSCOPE.pdf
    795.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rrachal

Members Online