Grilles/envoy

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Has anyone replaced their grille with an aftermarket?? I am wanting to replace mine and I have the denali grille. Want a grille with the horizontal bars. Any suggestions?? And has anyone painted the chrome around the grille housing?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
All I did with my grille was black out the emblem and I like it! But why would you want to get rid of your Denali one? Those ones are sweet!

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Damn it keep accidently hitting post reply, but anywho, I just want a grille maybe like regulators, "billet" style. Want a cleaner look.

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Me007gold said:
is this what your looking for?

[ebay]280560204388[/ebay]

Exactly the main grille, well the lower valence would be sweet too. I am after a sportier look, not luxury. I think the denali is more luxury looking than sporty. Butyea that's what I want. The price for that item is just for the lower and I want upper or both.

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Me007gold said:
Heres the upper

[ebay]290472424779[/ebay]

Yup exactly what I want!! It fits right over the factory grille?? Correct?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I personally would not get that grille!! Have you blacked out your emblem? that does change the look of your truck!!! If you want sporty does not mean really getting a different grille. You can get ss rims, new exhaust, tint your tails and windows, lower the truck a bit, get rid of the roof rack and running boards etc. de mold the truck, remove the emblems and things like that will make it look much different and give it that sporty look! Which looks like you did quite a few of those things! I would leave the grille if I was you :yes: you have one of the nicer grilles lol

Hope that helps a bit!!

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
I have got rid of door moldings,roof rack, I have 20" wheels, I have a lowering kit now just waiting for spring to install. I have painted the logo ( well silver not black) paintedmirror covers already

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Oh deleted the antenna too but reception too shitty so I added a "middy" antenna. Lol. Not too short not too long. Did the resonator delete, tinted windows.

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
. I might just be bored looking at the same thing everyday.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
silvernclean said:
. I might just be bored looking at the same thing everyday.

silvernclean said:
Oh deleted the antenna too but reception too shitty so I added a "middy" antenna. Lol. Not too short not too long. Did the resonator delete, tinted windows.

silvernclean said:
I have got rid of door moldings,roof rack, I have 20" wheels, I have a lowering kit now just waiting for spring to install. I have painted the logo ( well silver not black) paintedmirror covers already

Yeah looks like you did almost everything I said!! It looks good man!! I need to delete the roof racks and moldings and running boards and need to paint match my side view mirrors! But removing my roof racks I do want the screws to show and that seems to be a problem so that is holding me on that, running boards removing them will get me rock chips so that is holding me on that and removing molding I will get dings up the ass due to stupid kids at my school! So yeah haha I might keep my truck as is.

Also I got rid of my antenna and never had a problem with getting a signal. have you tried to remove it completely?

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Are you selling the Denali grille?

I'm looking and it'll help pay for your new one. :smile:

jrSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Yea, when and if I do sell it ,it'll be on here definately. When I do I am sure it'll sell like hotcakes!!

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
Here's my billet grille, i like it way better than any of the factory ones, the denali ones are cool, but their still factory =/ i plan on changing to the denali front bumper, and i havn't seen a matching billet grille for that bumper, but i know they make them for the regular envoy lower front bumper opening also.
axmtsp.jpg

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Here's a deal on both pieces

[EBAY]330576814480[/EBAY]

or just the top

[EBAY]350470555436[/EBAY]

This one is cheaper, but it doesn't look as good to me. IDK it could be his pics.

[EBAY]230715032243[/EBAY]

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I did have both at one point, back when I was dragging speed bumps. I have since sold off the lower portion about a year ago.

DSC_1101.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online