Google "banned on Trailvoy"

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
unless i cant see it.. your sig has been edited...

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
It stayed that way for half a day and then got axed when you mentioned it here!? Makes you wonder who's watching which site! :undecided:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
It's pretty common knowledge that the mods over there troll this site. If you wanna pull a fast one, don't advertise it :nono:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Blckshdw said:
It's pretty common knowledge that the mods over there troll this site. If you wanna pull a fast one, don't advertise it :nono:
:iagree:

Stealth mode is best.

Or put it in the "Anything Goes" section...
...so they have to pay to troll. :yes:

:biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
^^^^^ now thats one hell of a good idea!!! :thumbsup:

Cable810

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
They did AXE My Sig!! No PM or Warning. Could we get this THread Deleated?? I was stupid Enough to start it and draw attention.... :duh:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
A lot late for that now, you're already on their radar :duh:

Cable810

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011

Attachments

• Signature.jpg
    Signature.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 31

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
DJones said:
I did that. Here is what I came up with:

I Got To Vent About Trailvoy.

Which led me to:

TrailBlazerSS

Although the first thread is old, that site has activity. Like a knock-off of TBSSOwners.com. I feel sorry for their website.

Actually, if memory serves me... that site was around before TBSSOwners.com. I don't remember how long it has been around for, but I think TBSSOwners outgrew them in a relatively short amount of time. They have about the same amount of members, but TBSSOwners has far more posts.

It is also obvious that TBSSOwners is upkept well, whereas TrailBlazerSS.com is running with free forum software and a generic theme with not even a logo.

However, I do find it funny that Tony is banned there as well (linked thread). He's such a troublemaker! :raspberry: I'm sure that added to the reasons he started his site. Another example of a true enthusiast owned/operated site.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Never heard of trailblazerss.com before, but a quick dig shows it's owned by a Zane Merva in New Hampshire. Using a LLC called Silikhan Publishing Group. Perhaps a Vertical Scope wannabe.

Zane Merva's LinkedIn Summary

I am an entrepreneur hopelessly addicted to the automotive industry. My brother and I have been creating and managing automotive related forums for almost a decade. I currently get my kicks as the co-owner of a 1/2 dozen automotive forums and the executive editor of autoinsane.com

He went to a community college whose web site is currently down, but a Google fragment is here:

As Zane Merva describes it, “I just barely made it through my studies at NHTI. I don't think any of my professors would describe me as the most attentive student!

Very short mod list as well, just like trailvoy.

You can certainly tell when a forum's gone past its expiration date when the spammers dominate the new post list:

View attachment 18714

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 89

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86