Going back to stock, Full roof rack, rear Brush Guard, Lift, Wheels and spacers

essaycho348

Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
Planning on going back to stock, looking to move into a suburban or Yukon Xl over the summer.

Looking to possibly sell all the off road goodies or just the Truck as a whole, I don't know what these parts are worth, I custom bent and welded everything myself so you can't buy these anywhere. Make offers. Pictures are a year or so old, nothing current because of the negative temps and salt around here its hard to get some good pictures of anything pretty. Everything was made from 0.120 wall DOM 1.25" Tubing, everything matches, would consider selling everything as a whole.

Full Roof rack, without strobes or off road lights, does include marker lights and 2 bike mounts: EXT Only, Fits into stock holes in roof.

Running boards/off road bars EXT ONLY, Lots of surface rust from stones and road debris, welded onto frame, would cut flush off frame and you would have to reweld.

Rear Brush Guard EXT or SWB, have to drill four holes in frame to bolt up, mounts well, doesn't work with body lift.

Spare tire carrier, will take some decent modification to mount to frame and drill holes in bumper, works well with brush guard.

The Truck does run on Natural Gas, so if anyone would be interested in the brackets where the spare tire goes and behind tailgate those would also need to go. Not sure if I want to sell the whole natural gas kit because it can be transferred to any v8 truck, but open to offers.

and of course wheel spacers, wheels and tires, avalanche rear springs and Mark MC lift

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 50
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: triz

essaycho348

Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
they are spacer adapters to the normal GM 6 lug.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
PM SENT MARC MC

essaycho348

Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
I should add, I would like to find a home for the cosmetic, rack and rear brush guard before pulling the lift or spacers and tires off, it's my daily driver and would look pretty goofy with stock tires and ride height with the rack on it.

If I can't find a buyer for the rack and other cosmetic things I will try and sell the vehicle as is without lights.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
filthycasual

Members Online

No members online now.