GM-GMC Full Size Truck ACDelco Front & Rear Shocks R&R

MRRSM

Lifetime VIP Supporter
I’m replacing the Front Shock Absorbers on my Full Size Truck with a Better Quality ACDelco OEM Version offered via RockAuto as shown on the Proof of Purchase Order Receipt with the Part Number HERE:

EDITEDROCKAUTORDER1.jpg

...and will use the Typical Tools and R&R Method on the Front Suspension Positions described in this Video:

Likewise… I’m also replacing the Rear Shock Absorbers with a Better Quality ACDelco OEM Version offered via RockAuto as shown on the Proof of Purchase Order Receipt with the Part Number HERE:

EDITEDROCKAUTORDER2.jpg

... likewise using the Typical Tools and R&R Method on the Rear Suspension Positions described in this Video:

Pretty soon after these (4) items arrive, this will be the first time that I’ll be using my New QuickJack BL-7000EXT Hydraulic System lift under my nearly 6,000 Pound Silverado, raising it level off of the Concrete Driveway to perform these Shock Absorber R&Rs.

This Method should allows the Rear Suspension to hang down far enough to perform the work and also employ my ACDelco 3.5 Ton Floor Jack to adjust and ease the Fastener fitment positions of each Shock Absorber during their Bolt-Ins.

This video should hold your interest very well during a Demonstration of the QuickJack BL-7000EXT elevating a Heavy Decked Out Ford Raptor Truck...courtesy the efforts of a Very Capable and Lovely Young Woman:

EDIT:

RockAuto Delivered the Rear Shocks 02-14-2020... Have a 'Rain Delay' for their installation in a day or so:

ACDELCOUPGRADEDSHOCKS0.jpgACDELCOUPGRADEDSHOCKS1.jpgACDELCOUPGRADEDSHOCKS2.jpg

RockAuto Delivered the Front Shocks on 02-15-2020 ... One more day pending B4 they all get installed:

ACDELCOUPGRADEDSHOCKS3.jpgACDELCOUPGRADEDSHOCKS4.jpgACDELCOUPGRADEDSHOCKS5.jpg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members