Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Hey guys
Been getting this error for the past few days everytime I post through tapatalk

24b4c5d6.jpg

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Mainly when I reply to a quote. That's when it happens sorry for not elaborating more

Upvote 0

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
No, Android Marketplace remembers what the account bought and lets you reload for free.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Mark20 said:
No, Android Marketplace remembers what the account bought and lets you reload for free.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

true on the iPhone and iPod touch also. Pay once and you own it no matter how many times you reinstall

Upvote 0

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Lool that would be craZy if i had to, but yeh I don't pay for reinstalling apps on my phone.

I actually have two iPhones at home one for me and for my wife. Whatever I buy on my account she can download for free on her phone :tongue:

Upvote 0

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
silvernclean said:
Yea that sucks!!

Huh? Free reloads seems completely fair. Maybe our posts crossed.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
On both Apple and Android devices, whenever you purchase an app, you can install it as many times as you want, on as many devices as you have hooked to that particular account.

There was a TapaTalk server-side update that was released yesterday that I installed this morning, maybe this will resolve the problem that you were encountering. Also, make sure your TapaTalk app is up to date, which it most likely is.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online