FS: Radio & Toughbook

SaltH2oDrinker

Original poster
Jul 29, 2012
First up is my Motorola Astro Spectra. It is VHF, model number D04KKF9PW4AN. Its P25(digital), Narrow/splinter frequency capable as well. I can send it to you with the base station configuration or the mobile configuration - just let me know what you need. Programming will not be an issue, either - we can talk about that if needed. There is nothing wrong with this - it hasn't ridden around in my truck for very long either - I am just sick of Motorola and am going to grab a Vertex VX2200 radio to hang on the ceiling. I have paper work for the original "W5" I purchased, as well as the transfer work for this "W4" model.
Asking 400 or Best Offer:

Radio:
IMG_4481.jpg

Tag:
IMG_4482.jpg

Hardware included(Base or Mobile - you choose):
IMG_4484.jpg

Next up is a Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 - great for programming, riding around in a TB, or just to have. It was never deployed; purchased to supplement my broken down one..but I find myself using my broken down one more than this nice new clean one. The unit is touch screen, normal keyboard, and comes with all disks (Yes, the ones that will install windows and all the drivers on the machine). I did a clean wipe/install of windows XP SP3 using the disks, and updated all the drivers. Unit is extremely clean, scratchless, and flawless. You will receive everything you need to get started. (If you have Motorola Radios, let me know for an additional bit).

Asking 500 or Best Offer - seriously, talk to me about this. Everything is considered on it.

Took this shot during the wipe/installation:
IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

Clean Plate:
IMG_4489.jpg

Stickers still attached:
IMG_4490.jpg

I also have factory running boards available; they will be listed on CL but won't hesitate to take it down if someone on here needs them. Asking 75 for the ORTB/GMT group...
I also have some stock shocks and springs, too.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online