FS: Radflo Coil Overs - $740 or $680 see thread for details

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldAdventure

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
If you didn't get in on the group buy here is your chance to not pay 1K. Less than 200 miles on them. I've driven the truck a couple of times since they were installed, but she's been down for way to long. I'm planning on buying a 2500HD soon, never going to get all my money back out of the Trailblazer, so I'm selling these off separate to one lucky winner.

I will sell for $740 shipped or $680 shipped if you happen to have Marks 3 inch spacer you can send me for the fronts. PAYPAL ONLY.

I'll include the spanner wrench as well.

PM me for further discussion.

6310c67c59fb11e3836c12c8f56b1a2b_8.jpg

f508eb1e889411e3af4d1209b7aeead8_8.jpg

Pittdawg

Dec 5, 2011
mikekey said:
If you didn't get in on the group buy here is your chance to not pay 1K. Less than 200 miles on them. I've driven the truck a couple of times since they were installed, but she's been down for way to long. I'm planning on buying a 2500HD soon, never going to get all my money back out of the Trailblazer, so I'm selling these off separate to one lucky winner.

I will sell for $740 shipped or $680 shipped if you happen to have Marks 3 inch spacer you can send me for the fronts. PAYPAL ONLY.

Which specific suspension components does this replace?

BoldAdventure

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
There are pictures, how hard is that to figure out? Adjustable from stock height up to 4 inches over stock.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Would you consider an entire strut assembly with Bilstien HDs and marks 2.5" lift assembled.

Pittdawg

Dec 5, 2011
mikekey said:
There are pictures, how hard is that to figure out? Adjustable from stock height up to 4 inches over stock.
Well it looks like you have aftermarket control arms (or stocker's painted red?), wasn't sure if the coil overs required different control arms...

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
mikekey said:
I might, but my prices are firm.
Let me see what I have to play around with first I will let you know, if we don't need new wheels for the Jetta than it should be doable, waiting for the new tires to come in first.

Pittdawg said:
Well it looks like you have aftermarket control arms (or stocker's painted red?), wasn't sure if the coil overs required different control arms...
Powder coated stock. It adds a very nice touch to the wheel well.

BoldAdventure

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
What he said.

When you are lifted and have either MDB bumper or no bumper, you can see a lot of the front suspension, so I thought adding color would be nice.

tbyoda

Apr 19, 2013
Whom ever buys these, you won't be disappointed. The ride is great. If you are worried how they will be, don't. I ran them for about 4-5 months with stock ever thing and was very happy with the ride. Very responsive. When I got armor and 32" tires, the ride is still great. Really good on the trails also, they suck up bumps very well.

http://forums.offroadtb.com/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4612

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
No one jumped on these yet... hell I might need a spare set :wink:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
No one jumped on these yet... hell I might need a spare set :wink:
As bad as I want to jump on these, I have to wait and see what they say about the wheels for the Jetta. If it needs a new wheel, then I am SOL as they no longer make the wheels it has and would need to buy a new set.

By no means do not hold onto these for my sake Mike. If someone appears with the cash sell them.

BoldAdventure

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
I'm in no rush nor hurting for cash. I'll either sell them like this, or sell them with the Trailblazer.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
BoldAdventure said:

6310c67c59fb11e3836c12c8f56b1a2b_8.jpg

f508eb1e889411e3af4d1209b7aeead8_8.jpg
sending pm now

Reactions: Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jesussaves