FS: Blacked out, Lifted 02 Chevy Trailblazer

wootown22

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Well guys, I hate to do it, but it's time to part with the blazer.

Selling my 2002 Lifted, Blacked Out Chevy Trailblazer. $8750
LTZ Trim with all the bells and whistles, 4x4, 107k Miles, 4.2l I6 gas engine.
In the past year, new axles, actuator, brakes, oil pressure switch, cleaned the throttle body, all fluids recently flushed and oil changes done regularly with synthetic. Im the second owner, previous owner kept this rig immaculate, no accidents.

Dark grey leather seats, sunroof, onstar, directional mirror, outside temperature gauge, front power seats, mirror turn signals, Driver information center (shows mileage/total miles, adjust settings, etc), locking rear diff, steering wheel controls, automatic wipers. Only thing it doesn’t have is heated seats.

Lift and Tires: 32” General Grabbers (less than 8k miles), 17” MB Offroad Wheels, 3” custom suspension lift, 1.5” spacers/adaptors
Performance: K&N Intake, removed rear resonator w/ side exit, PCM Tune, Trailer break controller.
Over $5k in Upgrades and Mods:
JVC Double Din Stereo with Bluetooth, USB/Aux input
Front Windows Tinted to match rear
Black Horse Brush Guard and Taillight Guards
Custom made Black/Clear Headlights
6000k VVME Headlights and Foglights
Blacked Out: All grey trim on bottom has been herculined (black), Grille and emblems all painted black
Tinted Mirror Turn signals
Custom Made Lightbar w/ 4 55watt lights (wired into a switch in center console, two additional switches ready for your own projects, all wired in)
Tinted LED Taillights

The only flaw on this truck is a dent on the front left fender. With the brush guard you don’t notice it. There are some scratches on the body that will cover up with a good wax job. I hate to part with it, but I need a full size truck. I purchased it stock, so I can tell you anything you need to know about it. Synthetic blend oil changes every 4k miles. Call, text or email. (206) 229-2424 or cowgirldani22@hotmail.com

_MG_8697-2.jpg

P1080694.jpg

I will get more pictures once the rain stops :rotfl:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Very Nice Ride.......GLWS!!

bigytwotone

Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
why??? can't you just get a utility trailer insted of a full size?? i was going to do the same ( sell mine) but no i dont NEED a full size i just got a utility trailer way cheaper lol. sorry to see it go wanted to see it one more time. well maby i will just have to buy it for my brother he really liked your truck:undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided: have to look in the bank to se if i can

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Please don't clutter and ruin a members for sale thread. I am sure she has her reasons.
GLWS!! Nice truck

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightk318

Members Online