front abs connector partnumber

KaRo

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
I need the female connector for the front abs connector. Could someone please help me with the correct part number? The picture is from the web, but it shows the correct connector type.
I need to explain the situation why. I had a fire in my motor compartment, from a leak some years back with the propane installation. Nothing wild happens the dealer has repaired the connector with a different connector. After actually changing the wheel hub bearing myself I wan´t to install the original connector back in. This way I don't have to modify the abs connector every time I change the wheel hub bearing.
So hopefully someone could help. I have looked in the 2003 GM Service Manual for the Trailblazer in Volume 3, but could not find the connector.
Thanks
Karsten
120685d1348145762-wheel-speed-sensor-pictures-img_0875.jpg

AtlWrk

Dec 6, 2011
AlldataDIY.com shows the part number as 15326801 for the connector and the terminals (x2) as 12191819.

Both are available on Mouser.com :thumbsup:
Sometimes dealers (obviously not yours) will have these in stock but you'll pay a premium for them.

I'm not sure if someone makes a pigtail/repair harness for these connectors but it may be worth googling.

Reactions: djthumper

cart7881

May 25, 2014
The early Service Manuals didn't show the "Service" connector part numbers. Those are the connectors that come with the pigtail wires. The 2006 has the same connector mentioned, 15326801 and the Service connector is part number 15306156. You can find it by doing a part number search on RockAuto. There is also a picture of it.

KaRo

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Perfect, thank´s for the part numbers! I have already ordered from rock auto.
Karsten

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online

No members online now.