From Ghost town

framedforlife

Original poster
Oct 14, 2012
I was on the other site and I got a pm 2 Days ago from there by some from over here and I love it over here

I got my 03 Envoy From my Grandmother When She Passed in 09 with 25K on the odometer 3 Years Ago and now I have 99K on it. Still Love it to this day.

Thinking about upgrading the sound system to make it compatible with a Iphone 4s/5 and some new Bose speakers.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! With a couple thousand members here, there is almost no reason to post on trailvoy anymore. It's good to go visit the dusty archives for research (that many of us contributed thousands of posts to), but for active and accurate answers, you're much more likely to get them here.

Gealousy

Oct 13, 2012
Hey me too, just moved over yesterday. Not the first time I've seen a migration over similar circumstances. Glad to be here!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome on over to the both of you.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! The Better place to Be :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

framedforlife

Original poster
Oct 14, 2012
Thanks For the nice Warm Welcome and I hope to more active over here compared to that ad whoring greed bastards.

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
framedforlife said:
I was on the other site and I got a pm 2 Days ago from there by some from over here and I love it over here

I got my 03 Envoy From my Grandmother When She Passed in 09 with 25K on the odometer 3 Years Ago and now I have 99K on it. Still Love it to this day.

Thinking about upgrading the sound system to make it compatible with a Iphone 4s/5 and some new Bose speakers.

Gealousy said:
Hey me too, just moved over yesterday. Not the first time I've seen a migration over similar circumstances. Glad to be here!

Welcome!! Glad to have you both here... :tiphat:
You've BOTH chosen wisely... :yes:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
framedforlife said:

Gealousy said:

Hey Guys, welcome over to the Nation! Way much better here! :wootwoot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.